1. BMS products are warranted to be free from defective workmanship or materials, for a maximum period of 12 months following the date of purchase from BMS or its agents.
2. If, during the warranty period, the product appears to be defective in workmanship or materials, it should be returned to BMS or its agents, together with a short description of the alleged defect. BMS shall, at its sole discretion, arrange to repair or replace free of charge such items as are deemed faulty by reason of defective workmanship or materials.
3. This warranty ceases to apply to products which have been abused, misused or modified, or which have been repaired using other than genuine BMS spare parts or by someone other than BMS or its authorized service agents.
4. Should BMS incur any expense correcting a defect resulting from abuse, misuse, accidental damage or unauthorized modification, they will require that such expense shall be defrayed in full.
5. BMS accepts no claim for labour or other expenditure made upon defective products.
6. Any direct, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever arising from any defect are expressly excluded.
7. This warranty is given in lieu of all other warranties, or conditions, expressed or implied, as to the quality, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
8. No one, whether an agent, servant or employee of BMS, is authorized to add to or modify the terms of this limited warranty in any way.